Meet Glacier Park Lodge
Glacier Park Lodge is an enchanting heritage hotel with a distinctive design and décor honoring the vibrant history of Glacier National Park. Also known as the “Big Tree Lodge,” the lodge is located on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation and is part of a charming little community with basic services.
The hotel is open seasonally and features full-service dining, and even a 9-hole and pitch ‘n putt golf courses on the property. Personal vehicles are advantageous for exploring the glacier-carved peaks and valleys of the national park.
- Glacier Park Lodge is nestled in the town of East Glacier, Montana—surrounded by majestic mountains and the gateway to the Great Plains—quietly delivering epic views daily.
- We host over 28,000 guests June through September in our 161 guest rooms
- Nearby communities:
- Browning, MT (13.2mi/21km)
- St. Mary’s, MT (49.1mi/79km)
- Cut Bank, MT (47.8mi/77km)